Coast is an all-in-one app for the mobile first workforce. Teams can use Coast for many different uses cases, ranging from tracking work orders and maintenance to scheduling their employees and running daily checklists. These workflows are built using a no-code solution, which enables the users to customize any of these workflows to fit their team.
Most of our customers use Coast on a personal smartphone and the app makes it easy to maintain boundaries between each person’s work and personal life. The usage is intense and during the work week, our customers are using the product around 60 minutes a day with strong long term retention.
- Coast was just recognized by Nasdaq, Crunchbase and GGV Capital in the inaugural #SMBTech50 list. Read more here https://www.smbtech50.com/.
- The market we are going after is massive and way underserved (see above). It’s time we empower every worker with modern tools (say bye bye texting and paper) so they can live their best work life.
- We have hundreds of new signups a day that self-serve into using the product, and there will be no shortage of leads to talk to and learn from.
- Our customers love the product – just check out the homepage for a few quotes.
- We love our product – but seriously, we dog food it as our central nervous system just like our customers! Just to be honest, we think that Coast is what slack should be 🙂
- Engage with freemium users over phone, email, text, and chat to qualify and set demos for Account Executives.
- Understand and articulate Coast’s value proposition in order to effectively provide support to engaged qualified buyers.
- Craft a great first impression to our prospects and customers by adding value during every customer touchpoint
- Maintain a consistent level of sales activity each day. You will be talking to users that have signed up for a free account, and you should be prepared to make 100+ calls a day in addition to emails and text.
- Update and maintain CRM records (Salesforce) as well as create and update cadences in Salesloft for outreach.
- Partner with marketing to deliver effective messaging and identify the best customer profiles.
- Partner with product to provide customer feedback to better improve Coast.
- 1+ years of Sales, Customer Success, or Customer service experience with a strong track record of success.
- Comfortable making up to 100 phone calls per day.
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and consistency.
- Results driven & competitive nature.
- Passion for technology and a desire to make a major impact at a high-growth startup.
- High level of empathy – it’s important for our SDR’s to be a good person to prospects.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or a similar modern CRM tool.
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Your personal and professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of requirements will capture.
- Competitive Slary – Base (50-60K) + Commission
- Meaningful equity
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) Matching
- Open vacation policy and 12 corproate holidays
- Be Well Program (Coast reimburses full-time employees up to $50 monthly for activities that promote a healthy lifestyle (i.e., approved equipment, gym membership, etc)
- Remote position
First and foremost, our team works each day to build an incredibly strong relationship with our customers and the problems they face operating their businesses. How? We talk to them 🙂
We have a strong, experienced, multi-disciplinary (product, design, marketing, and engineering) team composed of entrepreneurial people focused on building the best product in the world for the mobile workforce. We’ve worked at big companies like Adobe, Amazon, and Facebook and at both early and late stage for startups like HotelTonight, Upkeep, and Fitbit.
The team was built on the foundation of being remote first. During the pandemic, this was obviously enhanced and while we are yearning to get together in person, we have built our values and systems to operate at a distance. How do we do this? We are tight knit, we collaborate, and we are committed to continually improving (think retros). On that note, we respect everyone’s time and believe it or not, have less than 2 hours of standard meetings a week. You got ideas on how we can be better, we want to hear them!
We know that applying for a new job requires a leap of faith so we’ve put together a brief summary of our key values here. These give a glimpse into what life is like at Coast and the type of company you’ll be helping to build.How to Apply
To apply, please use the email link below.Apply Now