Coast is a no code platform focused on the deskless workforce. We offer Android, iOS, and web apps to serve teams that are on the go. Our product blends chat and customizable workflows to enable teams to communicate and get work done more effectively.
Coast supports a wide range of daily operational needs and we serve a very wide range of organizations. Our primary focus right now is providing solutions for critical maintenance needs.
Check out some of our product demos to see Coast in action!
We’re looking for a talented and ambitious SDR to prospect and qualify new customers for Coast. This is a high-activity position and involves a persistent dialing. You must be comfortable on the phone and be capable of managing text messages, emails, and other outreach strategies.
We’re building a team that will require a “winning” attitude, a high sense of urgency, and a passion for sales. As an SDR at Coast, you will have the opportunity to make a great first impression with customers and build pipelines to support your Account Executive counterparts immediately. We believe in promotion from within and transparency on career paths that allow you to grow in your sales profession.
- Focus 100% on converting inbound leads to sales demo to consistently hit monthly sales quota.
- Product Expert – You’ll be the first impression a prospect has with Coast sales organization. Your role is to be highly knowledge about our product and understand the customer needs so they can get the most value out of their trials.
- Activity – This is a high-activity position. You should be prepared to make 100+ calls per day in addition to managing text messages, email, and other mechanisms of outreach.
- Organize – You will need to manage multiple tasks simultaneously: new leads, calling older and follow-up leads, and juggle calendars.
- Follow Ups – It’s imperative that you follow up with every lead and nothing falls through the cracks.
- Generate – You will generate and maintain expert knowledge of Coast, the maintenance industry, competition, market happenings and trends.
- Learning Mindset – Embrace a continuous learning approach, extracting valuable insights from every call, even if the fit with Coast may not be right.
- Startup Mentality – Proactively engage in process creation and contribute to building something new. Take initiative and drive results rather than waiting passively.
- Comfortable making up to 100 phone calls per day.
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and consistency. Your goal is to convert as many leads as you can, however you can.
- High level of empathy – it’s important for our SDR’s to be a good person to prospects.
- Passion for technology and a desire to make a major impact at a high-growth startup.
- Results driven & competitive nature.
- BA degree or higher.
Coast is actively seeking to diversify the team and you can learn more about us here. Women, minorities, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We recognize that not only does a range of experiences and backgrounds help make this team strong, it also helps us empathize and build better products for our diverse customer base. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to create a joyful and supportive place to work.
We are NOT able to support work visas at this time.
Team: We are a tight knit and very strong core team of thirteen people. We are a highly customer focused, honest, skilled, direct, solution oriented, creative, ambitious, and fun crew. Previously we’ve worked at big companies like Adobe, Amazon, Meta, and Microsoft and at both early and late stage for startups like about.me, HotelTonight, Upkeep, Latch, and Fitbit. We solve tough customer problems together and continually help one another level up.
Compensation: Competitive base salary ($50k), commission, and equity (0.01% – 0.1%), health insurance (medical, dental, vision), and a 401k plan with employer matching
Product: The market we are going after is massive and way underserved. Our customers love the product and use it for hours every day. What you will be building will directly impact their everyday life. We use Coast as our central nervous system just like our customers!
We know that applying for a new job requires a leap of faith so we’ve put together a brief summary of our key values here. These give a glimpse into what life is like at Coast and the type of company you’ll be helping to build.How to Apply
To apply, please use the email link below.Apply Now