New Feature: View the schedule on a monthly calendar
You can view your schedule in a weekly and monthly calendar for better planning.
You can view your schedule in a weekly and monthly calendar for better planning.Use the weekly and monthly calendar to view the schedule, add and edit shifts, and fine tune the schedule you've made. The weekly and monthly calendar view is only available on our web/desktop version. You can log into the web/desktop version of Coast here or by visiting https://app.coastapp.com/signin. Once you're logged in on the web/desktop version:
- On left hand side, open the workspace named Shift Scheduler. If you do not see this on your list, tap on the pencil icon in in the upper right hand corner, click on New Workflow, and select the Shift Scheduler. Note - Your Shift Scheduler workspace may have a different name if you renamed it.
- To view all your shifts on a full calendar, click on the left arrow button in the upper right hand corner to expand your calendar.
- To collapse the calendar, just click on the same arrow button.
New Feature: Pinning Groups!
You’ve got your work all-in-one-place but now you want more ways to organize it.
You’ve got your work all-in-one-place but now you want more ways to organize it.Did you know there’s a way to organize your groups in Coast? If you access a certain group more than others and want to access it faster, you can “Pin” the group to the top of your chat list. Below your pinned groups, will be all the other groups you are a part of and they will continue to be sorted by the latest activity. You can always “Un-pin” the group by following the same steps! Groups are pinned per device, so you can customize your desktop and mobile experiences exactly how you want it. Here is a quick tutorial on how to pin a group:
- Tap on the group that you want to pin
- Go to the “Options” menu for the group by tapping on the name
- Here you will see an option to “Pin chat to the top of the list”
- Toggle this option on
- When you return to the chat list you will see a new section called ‘Pinned’ with any pinned chats just below it!
New Feature: Introducing the Workflow Library!
Many of you use Coast because you’re able to easily communicate with your team and share schedules all in one place. But we’ve learned that you hope to do even more in Coast in order to remove the need to switch between multiple apps and software.
Many of you use Coast because you’re able to easily communicate with your team and share schedules all in one place. But we’ve learned that you hope to do even more in Coast in order to remove the need to switch between multiple apps and software.To make this possible, the team at Coast has been working hard to release the Workflow Library. Now you can shape and customize your Coast account to meet any need and to work better with your team.
Workflows you can add to your Coast accountThere’s over 14 workflows that you can add to your Coast account and there’s no limit to how many you can add. Here’s a few of the workflows you can add:
- Work Orders
- Shift Scheduler
- Time Off Requests
- Clocking in / Out
Here’s how to access the workflow library
- On the home screen, tap your profile picture on the upper left hand corner
- Click on Workflow Library
- Select and add any workflow to your account
- Remember to add your teammates to the group!