Coast is a no code platform focused on the deskless workforce. We offer Android, iOS, and web apps to serve teams that are on the go. Our product blends chat and customizable workflows to enable teams to communicate and get work done more effectively.
Coast supports a wide range of daily operational needs and we serve a very wide range of organizations. Our primary focus right now is providing solutions for critical maintenance needs.
Check out some of our product demos to see Coast in action!
We’re looking for an account executive who will discover customer needs, emerge as an expert advisor, demo product capabilities, and guide prospects through product onboarding and training. You’ll champion the follow-up—creatively using all the tools at your disposal to help busy maintenance teams.
- Focus 100% on net new logo sales to consistently hit monthly sales quota.
- Prospecting – You will be provided a healthy amount of leads from the SDR team, however you will be responsible for pipeline contribution through prospecting efforts from sources such as demo no-shows, closed-lost opportunities, and unconverted leads.
- Presentation –You will be responsible for presentations such as discovery calls, product demonstrations, free trial set ups, and closing calls.
- Build –You will build honest relationships and genuine rapport with potential customers.
- Forecast – You will be expected to accurately forecast monthly sales with +/- 20% accuracy.
- Organize – You will need to manage multiple tasks simultaneously: new leads, demos, proposals, follow-ups, etc. Your Salesforce notes for each opportunity should be crystal clear.
- Follow Ups – It’s imperative that you follow up with every opportunity and nothing falls through the cracks
- Learning Mindset – Embrace a continuous learning approach, extracting valuable insights from every opportunity, even if the fit with Coast may not be right.
- Generate – You will generate and maintain expert knowledge of Coast, the maintenance industry, competition, market happenings and trends.
- Startup Mentality – Proactively engage in process creation and contribute to building something new. Take initiative and drive results rather than waiting passively.
- 1+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience in a closing role
- Track record of meeting and exceeding your sales quota (we’ll ask for proof)
- Experience with CRM, preferably Salesforce.com
- Ability to articulate metrics and data.
- Ability to handle objections and demonstrate value
- Ability to articulate product value proposition with any level of detail or brevity
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- A tenacious work ethic with the desire to be a top performer
- The ability to close business and create urgency with prospects while maintaining rapport and keeping the potential clients best interest in mind
Coast is actively seeking to diversify the team and you can learn more about us here. Women, minorities, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We recognize that not only does a range of experiences and backgrounds help make this team strong, it also helps us empathize and build better products for our diverse customer base. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to create a joyful and supportive place to work.
Please do NOT apply if you don’t have the experience that is needed for this role.
We are NOT able to support work visas at this time.
Team: We are a tight knit and very strong core team of thirteen people. We are a highly customer focused, honest, skilled, direct, solution oriented, creative, ambitious, and fun crew. Previously we’ve worked at big companies like Adobe, Amazon, Meta, and Microsoft and at both early and late stage for startups like about.me, HotelTonight, Upkeep, Latch, and Fitbit. We solve tough customer problems together and continually help one another level up.
Compensation: Competitive base salary ($70k), commission, and equity (0.01% – 0.1%), health insurance (medical, dental, vision), and a 401k plan with employer matching
Product: The market we are going after is massive and way underserved. Our customers love the product and use it for hours every day. What you will be building will directly impact their everyday life. We use Coast as our central nervous system just like our customers!
We know that applying for a new job requires a leap of faith so we’ve put together a brief summary of our key values here. These give a glimpse into what life is like at Coast and the type of company you’ll be helping to build.How to Apply
To apply, please use the email link below.Apply Now