Coast is an all-in-one app for the mobile first workforce. Teams can use Coast for many different uses cases, ranging from tracking work orders and maintenance to scheduling their employees and running daily checklists. These workflows are built using a no-code solution, which enables the users to customize any of these workflows to fit their team.
Most of our customers use Coast on a personal smartphone and the app makes it easy to maintain boundaries between each person’s work and personal life. The usage is intense and during the work week, our customers are using the product around 60 minutes a day with strong long term retention.
- Coast was just recognized by Nasdaq, Crunchbase and GGV Capital in the inaugural #SMBTech50 list. Read more here https://www.smbtech50.com/.
- The market we are going after is massive and way underserved (see above). It’s time we empower every worker with modern tools (say bye bye texting and paper) so they can live their best work life.
- We have hundreds of new signups a day that self-serve into using the product, and there will be no shortage of leads to talk to and learn from.
- Our customers love the product – just check out the homepage for a few quotes.
- We love our product – but seriously, we dog food it as our central nervous system just like our customers! Just to be honest, we think that Coast is what slack should be 🙂
- Focus 100% on net new logo acquistiion.
- Own the full sales cycle.
- Convert inbound leads & SDR passes to closed opportunities
- Effectively manage your own sales pipeline; review and improve your pipeline processes
- Help build the playbook and drive sales processes, strategy, and outcomes. Identify improvements where and when required.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level.
- Work collaboratively with marketing to understand which inbound leads are converting and to define ideal customer profile.
- Work with the team to define and execute on quarterly sales goals.
- Maintain an understanding of the competitive market space and how to effectively position Coast.
- Conduct customer research and develop tailored, consultative product demonstrations.
- Maintain accurate notes and records in Salesforce.com; actively update sales activities and all relevant data
We are looking for a B2B sales person that has grit and determination and who is also excited to help the underserved mobile first workforce. Learn more about our product at coastapp.com!
You will work collaboratively with the marketing and product teams on how to drive value and revenue for our customers.
*From a skills point of view, you should: *
- 1+ years of B2B sales experience; preferably a role that requires SaaS product demos.
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology desired
- Desire to create and define new sale processes
- Ability to handle objections and demonstrate value
- Ability to articulate product value proposition with any level of detail or brevity
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
- Have a strong track record of meeting and exceeding your sales quota
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- Comfortable with high-volume calling to inbound leads to generate your pipeline
*Other things we would love to see: *
- Experience in at least one lead individual contributer role, ideally multiple
- You live within a 3 hour time zone difference from California
- Competitive salary – Base (65-75k) + Commision.
- Meaningful equity
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401(k) Matching
- Open vacation policy and 12 corporate holidays
- Be Well Program (Coast reimburses full-time employees up to $50 monthly for activities that promote a healthy lifestyle (i.e., approved equipment, gym membership, etc)
- Remote position
First and foremost, our team works each day to build an incredibly strong relationship with our customers and the problems they face operating their businesses. How? We talk to them 🙂
We have a strong, experienced, multi-disciplinary (product, design, marketing, and engineering) team composed of entrepreneurial people focused on building the best product in the world for the mobile workforce. We’ve worked at big companies like Adobe, Amazon, and Facebook and at both early and late stage for startups like HotelTonight, Upkeep, and Fitbit.
The team was built on the foundation of being remote first. During the pandemic, this was obviously enhanced and while we are yearning to get together in person, we have built our values and systems to operate at a distance. How do we do this? We are tight knit, we collaborate, and we are committed to continually improving (think retros). On that note, we respect everyone’s time and believe it or not, have less than 2 hours of standard meetings a week. You got ideas on how we can be better, we want to hear them!
We know that applying for a new job requires a leap of faith so we’ve put together a brief summary of our key values here. These give a glimpse into what life is like at Coast and the type of company you’ll be helping to build.How to Apply
To apply, please use the email link below.Apply Now