Coast is a seed stage company founded in 2018 that aims to be the operating system for the mobile workforce – the dominant worker community that consists of people that do not sit behind a desk.
Coast combines chat with lightweight workflows (employee scheduling, maintenance work order management, and more) that can be visualized as a list, kanban board, or calendar all built via a no-code platform. We offer a very easy to use product that enables the team to communicate and to get work done.
Most of our customers use Coast on a personal smartphone and the app makes it easy to maintain boundaries between each person’s work and personal life. The usage is intense and during the work week, our customers are using the product around 60 minutes a day with strong long term retention.
- We’re a team of 8 and you’re joining as the Account Executive. You are going to be empowered to build from the sales team and processes from ground up. You will have a significant impact on our understanding of the customer and how to drive our bottom line.
- The market we are going after is massive and way underserved (see above). It’s time we empower every worker with modern tools (say bye bye texting and paper) so they can live their best work life.
- We have hundreds of new signups a day that self-serve into using the product, and there will be no shortage of leads to talk to and learn from.
- You will be teaming up with a seasoned and successful product and marketing team that has built millions of dollars in ARR.
- Our customers love the product – just check out the homepage for a few quotes.
- Own the full sales cycle.
- Connecting with prospects generated through targeted marketing campaigns and have signed up for a free account with the aim to qualify, demo, and convert into a paying customer.
- Effectively manage your own sales pipeline; review and improve your pipeline processes
- Help build the playbook and drive sales processes, strategy, and outcomes. Identify improvements where and when required.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level.
- Work collaboratively with marketing to understand which inbound leads are converting and to define ideal customer profile.
- Work with the team to define and execute on quarterly sales goals.
- Maintain an understanding of the competitive market space and how to effectively position Coast.
- Conduct customer research and develop tailored, consultative product demonstrations.
- Maintain accurate notes and records in Salesforce.com; actively update sales activities and all relevant data
We are looking for a B2B sales person that has grit and determination and who is also excited to help the underserved mobile first workforce.
You will work collaboratively with the marketing and product teams on how to drive value and revenue for our customers.
From a skills point of view, you should have:
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience; preferably a role that requires SaaS product demos.
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology desired
- Desire to create and define new sale processes
- Ability to handle objections and demonstrate value
- Ability to articulate product value proposition with any level of detail or brevity
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
- Have a strong track record of meeting and exceeding your sales quota
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- Comfortable with high-volume calling to inbound leads to generate your pipeline
Other things we would love to see:
- Experience in at least one lead individual contributer role, ideally multiple
- You live within a 3 hour time zone difference from California
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Your personal and professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of requirements will capture.
- An opportunity to quickly grow within our sales team
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas.
- 401(k) with match
- Rock solid Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Open vacation policy and 12 corporate holidays
- Work remotely
- Stock options (equity) in a VC-backed startup
We know that applying for a new job requires a leap of faith so we’ve put together a brief summary of our key values here. These give a glimpse into what life is like at Coast and the type of company you’ll be helping to build.How to Apply
To apply, please use the email link below.Apply Now